Happy Saturday and Day 100 of Another 100 Days of Hannah, y’all!
Well, guys, it looks like we made it through round two of 100 days straight of blogging.
Last time, I used post 100 as more of a reflective post.
Ehh… we’ll see what happens here… considering it’s already 9p when I’m starting this post.
…and I’ve had a headache most of the day and really don’t feel like looking back through 100 posts.
In any case…
It’s sort of crazy to think that we’re 100 days through 2021.
In some ways it feels like forever, and yet, New Years doesn’t seem so far away.
When I started this year, my primary focus was growth – spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional.
However, as so commonly happens, I feel like it’s been easy to lose sight of that goal over the last 4 months.
So often, I get caught up just trying to survive each day and completely forget that thriving is even an option.
But, that is not to say that all has been lost.
As with seeds (because SPRING!), growth isn’t always obvious, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not occurring.
Since the beginning of the year:
- I started therapy – which, I honestly never thought I would have the guts to do. There is still much to learn, but I’m so glad that one (early) morning I took the plunge and signed up.
- I accepted (at last) that I am an enneagram nine and even completed a full 60 day devotional for nines.
- I discovered (more of) a pattern in my weird health issues, and began working towards getting an actual diagnosis.
- I became more willing to advocate for myself with work, and started implementing healthier boundaries.
- I started physical therapy (after putting it off for several years).
- I actually started putting together a plan for making my dream job a reality.
I’m sure there are more instances of growth that I could find, but I’m tired and it’s getting later.
My point is: some days growth is small – at times so small that it’s barely visible at all – but, it’s still growth.
Every step in the right direction is one step closer to the goal.
Don’t quit now.
Want to read more? Here’s a link to my Day 100 post from 100 Days of Hannah. Click the link to check it out!
If you like what you’re reading and want a daily dose of Hannah delivered straight to your mailbox, make sure to click the “Subscribe” button at the top of my page!
Have questions, comments, or thoughts on my posts? Please contact me! I’d love to hear from you!!
And finally, if you know someone who you think would like my (often random) words, please share my posts with a friend!